Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wtb 3ta ecu

Started by 87rb30 · 16 Jan 2013 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

87rb30Archived member
As it says I'm looking to buy a 3ta ecu I'm in canberra and happy to pay postage let me know what you what and what you want for it! Surely someone has one
0 likes
87rb30Archived member
My number is [phone removed] by the way!
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
If interested, I have 3EA that has been recalibrated to suit VLT injectors. I'll check but i think the RPM limit and speed limit was removed also.
0 likes
87rb30Archived member
I would be interested Let me know the specs of it
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
I just checked, The RPM limit was set 6800 but I can lift this higher if you prefer to use your own rev limit via spark etc or set back to standard. The speed limit is set to 300km/hr, so affectively not a problem for most VLT setups. If you have a low comp A8 motor it is suitable as is. If you have decompressed an Nat Asp, I'll reprogram it to suit the NA camshaft or if running a boosted high comp I should be able to figure something out for your combo.
0 likes
87rb30Archived member
I have an a8 motor champ so it sounds like a good way to go how much you after? I'm not looking to do anything real serious at the moment especially with a baby on the way I just want to get the a8 in and everything running smoothly but still a wild ride Later on after the bubs born I'm going to look into a serious setup
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
You can have this one for $220. inc shipping or I can modify yours for $139 inc shipping with similar specs.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today76

5,482 threads, 35,647 posts and 549 images saved from CT

16.0% of indexed threads saved