Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Fs: Vr clubby rims genuine x4

Started by Shirazmel · 16 Jan 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ShirazmelArchived member
I searched for 8 months to find genuine Clubbys only to find out they have A different center hole to the Vp senator but same part number Now I want to sell these If anyone has the clubby rims with small Cap in center I'll swap for a full set Of Vr clubbys plus cash or just throw Me an offer I want bigg $$ for these As they have no gutter marks and Have center caps no tyres. Or just find 2 vp rims I'll swap [phone removed] david
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT