Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[VIC] !! VS caprice S3 wheels - Swaps !!

Started by phatcommy · 16 Jan 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

phatcommyArchived member
Got a set of VS caprice S3 wheels in mint condition with white flappers and near new tread. Preferably I'm after VT internationals in good condish and if you have them in 18" I'll give you cash on top. I'm also open to all other reasonable offers just send me pics to: [phone removed] ---------- Post added 17-01-13 at 10:33 ---------- Swap has been done. Delete thread
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,830 threads, 30,104 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved