Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Series 2 VL RB30 Shortblock

Started by Carbonblk · 15 Jan 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CarbonblkArchived member
Im looking to possibly buy 2-3 Series, (Block Has feeds for turbo) , Would preferably like just to have only Crank/Girdle and Oil Pans but if there complete with pistons and rods thats fine. These will be for my brothers and I's R31 Skylines and a spare for whichever one of us blows one first. I can more than likely arrange shipping all i would need is them Palletized and Wrapped in plastic. Any help would greatly be appreciated Please Pm me with whatever you have. Email pictures if possible to [email removed] I will pay by paypal as well no sketchy stuff here. Thanks Mates
0 likes
nick9740Archived member
have what you require, can help pm sent Quote: Originally Posted by Carbonblk [View Post] Im looking to possibly buy 2-3 Series, (Block Has feeds for turbo) , Would preferably like just to have only Crank/Girdle and Oil Pans but if there complete with pistons and rods thats fine. These will be for my brothers and I's R31 Skylines and a spare for whichever one of us blows one first. I can more than likely arrange shipping all i would need is them Palletized and Wrapped in plastic. Any help would greatly be appreciated Please Pm me with whatever you have. Email pictures if possible to [email removed] I will pay by paypal as well no sketchy stuff here. Thanks Mates
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,315 threads, 42,436 posts and 618 images saved from CT

18.4% of indexed threads saved