14-01-13, 20:08 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 1000.00
Open to Swap? Maybe
State VIC
Short Description for title? Replica VK SS Group A BROCKY (IMMACULATE)
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? cbf getting atm
Contact Info Other than this Forum? http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1012436933
Description Hi,
Up for sale is my Group A, VK SS Brocky [MOCK UP].
I have just received a new job in Queensland and regretfully the car cant come.
The car is in next to imaculate condition. Only thing is 2 small dents on front right tyre panel and it needs new front and back windscreens. Interiour is imaculate and it has a GM racing steering wheel. The body is straight and there is next to next to no rust on it.
If you like I can put you onto someone who has an engine and can put it in for you for a reasonable price.
$1000.00
Selling the car as is. Its not drivable atm as I have basically made the engine ready to be taken out.
Pick up only Dandenong Area
0 likes
