12-01-13, 21:59 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount $500
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? 1971 Mercedes 250
Currently Registered? No
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed]
Description Bought this as a project car, and I just havent got the time or money to get it done properly. Body is really straight, and seats are in really good condition. Dash is pretty rough, would be ok with a retrim and custom dash cluster though. Most of the body trims are in ok condition, some are missing or damaged. Engine runs really well, and car drives, Auto isnt too bad either. I think the starter motor has packed it in though.
Would suit project, I wanted to RB26/30 two speed glide with column shift and have a cool sleeper.
Will swap for a vl rolling chassis only needs to have a straight front end, doesnt even need guards
---------- Post added 12-01-13 at 23:06 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
