Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

speed flow fittings

Started by vh sle rb · 12 Jan 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vh sle rbArchived member
Has any one used the weld on speedflow AN fittings with a aluminium radiator? I assume that a -12 would be 1-1/4" at the threaded part yeah? Any help would be great
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Sae 1-1/16-12
0 likes
vh sle rbArchived member
What about fuel lines aswell, if I'm running an after market fuel rail and I want to use braided hose do I need to make up new hard line fuel lines for the under body or can I cut an flair the original lines to take the proper fittings?
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
You can cut and flare, or use hardline adapters. Cut it off clean and square where you want it and then use the olive/compression fittings to a male or female flare.
0 likes
vh sle rbArchived member
Do you sell all the bits I'll need to do this mate?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today38

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT