12-01-13, 17:22 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 19,000 ono
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? TURISMO BLUE VZ SSZ UTE MANUAL
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
REGO/VIN Number? can be given
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description G'day all,
got this ute literally the other day but can't keep it. The mrs has given me the choice of its either her or the ute, trust me I thought about it. anyway specs are:
2005 VZ SSZ ute in Turismo blue, very uncommon colour
*Manual
*5.7ltr with just under 90,000 on the clock
*Freshly serviced when I got it
*Freshly rwc when I got it and will be sold with another. so yes RWC SUPPLIED!
*20inch GTS rims with plenty of tread (unsure of original or not)
*lowered (unsure on what but sits real nice)
*Exhaust (sounds sick)
*reg til April
$19000 ono NO STUPID LOWBALL OFFERS PLEASE I have plenty of time to sell it so don't waste either of our time! cheers
No pics yet but will get some soon or can msg them [phone removed] cheers
0 likes
