Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys,
Change of plans so my turbo kit is up for sale. The kit came off a VLT 3 years ago and has been in storage since.
To complete the kit you will need 2 VLT injectors, oil lines and a boost T. Looking for $1300 ono.
The kit includes;
- Vlt inlet manifold
- Vlt injectors (x4)
- Vlt manual ecu
- FMIC + Piping inc joiners and clamps. Has been cut to fit AFM on cold side
- Top mount monsta stainless manifold
- Ext gate T3/T4 turbo. No abnormal shaft play and all fins look to be in great condition.
- Monsta 50mm ext gate with 3" dump pipe
- Pod and metal intake.
I will get pictures of all items as soon as I can find my camera. The intercooler core has a bit of a dent. Has been pressure tested and does not leak. Not looking to seperate at this stage.
Any questions please reply or PM
Price; $1300 ono
Located near Newcastle
Cheers
0 likes
Understand you don't want to separate at the moment but if you do let me know interested in the manifold and turbo
0 likes
If you wanna get rid of those 4 injectors I'll give you a 100 for them
0 likes
Cheers guys, ill keep you in mind
0 likes
I'm very sure a friend will snap the whole lot up. I'll give him your number.
---------- Post added 13-01-13 at 00:09 ----------
pm me your number
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftvh
[View Post]
Hey guys,
Change of plans so my turbo kit is up for sale. The kit came off a VLT 3 years ago and has been in storage since.
To complete the kit you will need 2 VLT injectors, oil lines and a boost T. Looking for $1300 ono.
The kit includes;
- Vlt inlet manifold
- Vlt injectors (x4)
- Vlt manual ecu
- FMIC + Piping inc joiners and clamps. Has been cut to fit AFM on cold side
- Top mount monsta stainless manifold
- Ext gate T3/T4 turbo. No abnormal shaft play and all fins look to be in great condition.
- Monsta 50mm ext gate with 3" dump pipe
- Pod and metal intake.
I will get pictures of all items as soon as I can find my camera. The intercooler core has one dented fin. Has been pressure tested and does not leak. Not looking to seperate at this stage.
Any questions please reply or PM
Price; $1300 ono
Located near Newcastle
Cheers
hey man Im very interested in the kit, I can give you $1000 cash after the 23rd as thats when i get paid.
0 likes
First refusal to Morgz atm
Some pics, more when internet rolls over LOL
* note that is backside of intercooler
Like i said, it's been pressure tested and is all good
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Thanks for the pics mate, I'll give you a buzz shortly.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.