Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

jim berry clutch

Started by vh sle rb · 11 Jan 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vh sle rbArchived member
Just though I'd let every one know there is a Jim berry clutch on eBay the guy wants $300 for it.
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
I don't think you'll get much for 300$ in a Jim berry clutch!
0 likes
vh sle rbArchived member
Have a look
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
The problem is it won't fit the r33 box as the gtr boxes use a push type clutch and the gtst box uses a pull type.
0 likes
vh sle rbArchived member
?? I thing its the other way bud the early r32 gtr use push type from there they were pull type from late r32 gtr to r34 gtr. The gtst use push type up until the r34 gtst which I think is pull type.
0 likes
will82Archived member
Gtrs were push until 3/93 Gtsts were push until the r34 98>
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
The link to end them all http://www.webbersrbguide.com/index....rbox&Itemid=24 (http://www.webbersrbguide.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67:rb-gearbox-a-clutch-info&catid=44:transmission-a-gearbox&Itemid=24)
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I knew it was one or the other
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT