Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - SA] Wtb: VL turbo rust free SA only ($$8000)

Started by suss13 · 10 Jan 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

suss13Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount $8000 Open to Swap? No State SA Short Description for title? Wtb: VL turbo rust free SA only Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Unsure Transmission? AUTO Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description As title says wtb vl turbo I don't mind auto or manual, a8 or a6 converted as long as body is rust free and interior is neat and car runs properly. I have $8000 cash ready and waiting for the right ride Not here to muck around I have checked current vehicles for sale and none have interested me thus far. Please SMS my number 04one88468two1 as I am unable to get on the net often. Tell ya mates chuck me msgs
0 likes
BTArchived member
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=264900
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today39

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT