Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Help a brother out, seeking carpentry apprenticeship

Started by vinny mac · 10 Jan 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vinny macArchived member
Hi my name is vince I don't post much on here but am constantly on calaisturbo. I'm a 3rd year apprentice carpenter with experience in resedential housing. I'm currently out of a job and trying continue my apprenticeship in a union/ EBA rates job. If you know anyone that could help me out in Melbourne that would be great, pm me Cheers
0 likes
vinny macArchived member
Bump
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT