Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hey guys recently got an epa on the way down to nats. which is f*cked
got me for exhaust and no afm.
i have an exhaust on the way
looking for a AFM and satock airbox for my vz 5.7 (not sure if vt will fit)
if i can borrow one im happy to pay or let me know how much if you want to sell it. cheers guys
0 likes
I can help you out with the afm & intake pipe if you wanna borrow it . It's off a vt
0 likes
vt thru to vz are the same airbox and afm.
0 likes
there not the same as the vz has a differnt plug to the vt - vy
and vz are 85mm i think vy are 80, just found out
does anyone have a vz maf i can by or borrow?
0 likes
I got a vy2 setup if that helps make an offer I got everything
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.