Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

need help with standard turbo

Started by Cosjet · 27 Dec 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

CosjetArchived member
Hi guys I've got a standard t3 turbo for my vl But when I bought it, it was in pieces now I don't know exactly how it should Line up as the guy I bought it off did not mark anything before pulling it apart If anyone has pictures of the standard turbo they have can I see how it should look Thanks ---------- Post added 28-12-12 at 18:24 ---------- anyone?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,150 threads, 142,162 posts and 1,609 images saved from CT

44.3% of indexed threads saved