Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hey guys looking for a bosch 044 pump , dont mind if its second hand as long as its in good working order
prefer Melbourne for local pick up
shoot me a txt [phone removed]
0 likes
I've got one thats just had dyno time, it ended up being too small for my setup with e85. $100
0 likes
ok mate ill keep that in mind if i cant source one local
0 likes
I have one with surge tank 180
0 likes
dont need a surge tank bud. how much without
0 likes
then please dont try sell me something. that i dont need states wtd 044 pump NOT surge tank as well
please guys only need 044 pump
0 likes
Hey mate cheapest i've found brand new is $179, I just purchased one, they have two left. Free shipping also.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300829789688?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300829789688?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649)
0 likes
10-01-13, 16:40 GMT+10#10 I have 2 brand new 044's pick up melbourne SE $150 each
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.