Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB Beige manual surround

Started by fusebox · 17 Dec 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

fuseboxArchived member
Want a beige manual surround to suit VL. Sandlewood colour. NEED WANT ONE ASAP. text [phone removed]
0 likes
50L-H8RArchived member
I have one of your still looking text [phone removed] but I'm in Canberra so I would have to post
0 likes
fuseboxArchived member
Bump still looking, help me out !
0 likes
fuseboxArchived member
BUMP c'mon someone must have one lying around ?!!?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved