Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys r we confirming jan 6th for the next cruise date or a later date in Jan just need to block out a Sunday as I work all weekends usually thanks
0 likes
6th is looking like the best date. Do we still want to go to rapid bay?
0 likes
yeah im keen.last cruise was good ;D then back to glorious work the next day.FML ;/
0 likes
Mate I'm in for the cruise and rapid bay is great
0 likes
spewin! fishing charter on the 6th
0 likes
if i have a tailshaft sorted by then ill be in
0 likes
Easy done then. We'll meet the usual spot (bunnings mile end) at 10 am, 10.30 departure. xxl vlt, can you Pm me a cruise route so I can have a look. Cheers.
0 likes
ill b der... if my clutch doesnt go bye bye beforehand lol n yeh i got work th next day too FML lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
18-12-12, 17:27 GMT+10#10 I will hopefully be able to make this one if I can get my car in for a tune sometime before the cruise!
0 likes
18-12-12, 20:36 GMT+10#11 might have to rego my car for this
0 likes
18-12-12, 21:31 GMT+10#12 I will come on this one if it isn't to hot.
0 likes
18-12-12, 22:40 GMT+10#13 Murph text me ur nos my number is [phone removed] and I will give u the cruise route I think only if u agree thanks
0 likes
19-12-12, 09:26 GMT+10#14 Damn won't be able to make this cruise either, unless you guys reckon this cruise is a good enough excuse to miss my mum's birthday? haha
0 likes
19-12-12, 10:03 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchVL
[View Post]
Damn won't be able to make this cruise either, unless you guys reckon this cruise is a good enough excuse to miss my mum's birthday? haha
Cheap bday preseant lol bring with u haha
0 likes
19-12-12, 13:42 GMT+10#16 Haha I would much rather be out on the cruise that's for sure!
0 likes
20-12-12, 21:07 GMT+10#18 Quote:
Originally Posted by xxl vlt
[View Post]
Murph text me ur nos my number is [phone removed] and I will give u the cruise route I think only if u agree thanks
Sorry I haven't got onto messaging you champ, been busy with the lead up to chrissy. Throw me message on [phone removed], and i'll try and throw you one back.
0 likes
21-12-12, 12:26 GMT+10#19 Sorry guys car is not going to b ready John Keene going away for 4 wks car will b finished at the end of jan so not happy I'm going to miss it will b keen for the next will still text u a cruise route murph.
Regards
Troy
0 likes
21-12-12, 14:02 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by xxl vlt
[View Post]
Sorry guys car is not going to b ready John Keene going away for 4 wks car will b finished at the end of jan so not happy I'm going to miss it will b keen for the next will still text u a cruise route murph.
Regards
Troy
Bring your VZ SV8 for a look and a cruise anyways mate...
0 likes