Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

VL turbo kit 800!

Started by !!brad!!! · 14 Dec 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

!!brad!!!Archived member
Comes with pretty much everything you'll need Manifold (low mount) genuine Turbo genuine T3 All oil lines and water connections Avo mini dump pipe to 3" pacemaker dump pipe I'm sure there is something I've missed All bits have been sand blasted and look like new do not try and low ball me as I will not budge thanks [phone removed]
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Got the stock turbo injectors, stock turbo ecu, stock exhaust manifold heat shield? if so PM me with a price
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Hey mate this is the only stuff that I'm selling thanks
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Forgot to mention comes with all the standard crossover pipe etc Also its now on eBay
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Bump
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Sold
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today92

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved