Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

haltech home wiring

Started by 86SLVLT · 13 Dec 2012 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

86SLVLTArchived member
has anyone had anyone else had trouble with their ecu home & trigger signal? ive talked to haltech about 15 times this week trying to sort out my issues, they keep putting it down to being a wiring problem.. i have just rewired the cas from the ecu to the cas and i still have the same issue. im not getting a home count, so the ecu wont fire any injectors or coils! i replaced the cas yesterday hoping it was the problem. ive checked and tested everything i can think of.
0 likes
FRASHDArchived member
Recently had an issue with a HALTECH plat 2000. It was missing home counts at 4500 then it went away by 4700. Took some time to solve. Wasn't cas
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Mate I wired my own up and haven't had a drama.... How did u wire ya cas loom to the ecu? With mine I had to use both shielded looms and cut and join both to make one... Also have u got the ignition side in the ecu settings correct like leading edge and falling edge and constant charge ect?,,
0 likes
86SLVLTArchived member
What was the problem frashd? I've wired up a few in the past with no dramas. Yep using both yellow wires (+12). I have a diagram from haltech for how the cas should be wired, I've tried swapping the home & trigger around but then I lose rpm. All edges are falling, constant charge, direct fire, 4.5ms dwell, fuel is sequential. It's ****ed
0 likes
86SLVLTArchived member
Problem solved, it was a blown transistor on the home circuit.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,459 threads, 74,901 posts and 920 images saved from CT

30.5% of indexed threads saved