Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

HELP! Diff brake lines

Started by jesse>vl · 13 Dec 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jesse>vlArchived member
Hey every one I bought a vl disc diff I was pulling the axels out and for got to undo the brake lines and when I pulled the axle out it just fcked up the steel line then I didn't on the other side >.< I need new steel brake lines Can u still get then from holden How hard are they to make and how much dose it cost Thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,522 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved