Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Currently running single 16 inch thermo in a dr bolt shroud runs ok but when it heats up a little more runs a little hotter with the turbo so hot was thinking of twins I'm using an aftermarket aluminium radiator and currently getting a heat shield made by my mechanic which should help a little I would like to know what everyone else has done and what twin thermos are recommended thank u
0 likes
Suggest you stop mucking around with the thermos and go back to the factory setup
0 likes
mechanical / viscus fan with factory shroud will fix all issues
0 likes
twin ef/el falcon fans can be made to fit quite easily, and do a wicked job of keeping it cool.
0 likes
Thanks Antman where do I purchase that fan from
0 likes
Do what Pumba said, and add to the list au thermo's-all are proven to work. There's a tech thread on here somewhere about it too
0 likes