Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Tailshaft

Started by bigrob · 9 Dec 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigrobArchived member
Need a tailshaft with good centre bearing and cv joint etc, I'm sick of mine knocking. Let me know what you've got [phone removed] Melbourne Eastern suburbs
0 likes
50L-H8RArchived member
I got my old one rebuilt for pretty cheap - only paid for parts cause dads a mechanic haha
0 likes
bigrobArchived member
Yeah I'll be taking mine down to bayswater driveline services. This is the second one I've broken :/ might consider going 1 piece but we'll see
0 likes
50L-H8RArchived member
I have a manual one but the center joint need replacement
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,904 threads, 61,214 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.0% of indexed threads saved