Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] 2001 Holden Astra ($5000)

Started by PKD-GMH · 7 Dec 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

PKD-GMHArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 3000 Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? 2001 Holden Astra Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Up for swaps my 2001 Holden Astra it's immaculate in an out brand new motor box an clutch done around the 50,000 mark very close to rdy 12 months rego the car is metallic black with silver fleck I'm chasing 5000 or a swap let me no wat you have I also have a Vn 5lt Calais with lots of work may through in for a good deal please msg me as I don't really check this an I will send pics
0 likes
PKD-GMHArchived member
Price drop 3000 let me no
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,694 threads, 77,760 posts and 961 images saved from CT

31.2% of indexed threads saved