Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB - Air Con Compressor to suit RB30

Started by mrvlberlina · 6 Dec 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mrvlberlinaArchived member
As the title says I'm chasing an air con compressor to suit an RB30, preferably in decent working condition. Any help would be appreciated!
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
I have one mate took it off my old engine it was working 100% when was on the car
0 likes
yortArchived member
I've also got one with the mounting bracket fitted, $40 plus postage, I'm in Brisbane
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today8

16,157 threads, 155,519 posts and 1,787 images saved from CT

47.2% of indexed threads saved