Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: RB30 turbo engine, rebuilt or good runner

Started by 51olj · 3 Dec 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

51oljArchived member
Hey Everyone, I have decided not to build my engine anymore as it is just to expensive to build what I wanted, so I am chasing something a little less over the top. Bassically all I'm chasing is a mild/medium worked rb30, if someone has something that they have built say 30 000kms ago or have just put one together but can't continue the build that's what Im after. I don't need manifolds or turbo's or anything like that as I already have them, I just need a bare good running long block. I am looking at making around the 400 hpatw mark and will want to see receipts for anything rebuilt. I was going to build my engine and have all the botom end parts to do one but just can't justify the remaining money to do it. I may even do a trade if someone is looking to build another engine as I have spool rods, mahle pistons, king bearings, arp studs, n1 pump with billet gears, knife edged and lightened crank, and over sized valves, the block has also been machind and only needs a dummy fit and final assembly. I have already spent $6000 on the engine so far and just don't want to spend the other $5-6000 to finish it off. So if anyone has an mild engine they want to sell in QLD, that has only done a few km's please let me know. Thanks Stefan ([phone removed].
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
you should have just rebuilt a na bottom end with arp studs and spent the rest on the head and the rest. thats what i've done. bottom end is done but i've run out of money to finish the top end for now haha.
0 likes
vl_exec86Archived member
mate if your interested in mine give me a call, saves the hassle [phone removed]
0 likes
51oljArchived member
Hey guys, found an engine, thanks for the offers.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,643 threads, 77,210 posts and 954 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved