Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] EOI - Genuine Berlina Turbo STOCK ($8,500)

Started by Richo11 · 2 Dec 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Richo11Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount 8500ono Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? EOI - Genuine Berlina Turbo STOCK Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? AUTO Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description This is just an EOI for the moment. I dont NEED to sell but if someone comes up with thr right offer I will happy sell it. Ive reached a point where I am going to buy a house and dont have the time or the money to fix up cars. Ill attach a link for all the photos and full details of the car. Heres a quick run down: * Body is in great shape, has had dent repairs, primed, blocked and reprimed for another block then a wet sand before paint, * Engine bay is painted in 2k clear over base in original colour. * Engine has been stripped as I wanted to put new rings, bearings and pistons in it. Has had welsh plugs already and I have a full gasket kit. * All engine components have been detailed to look original. * Interior is fantastic for its age. Has been pulled out, cleaned and refitted. * All mouldings have been removed to be painted off the car. * I have the stock radio with it, mud flaps and hubcaps. * Will come with king spring LOW as I wanted the FE2 height. * This was a country car so current suspension is tall.. but also has the bash plate under the engine etc. With a quick coat of paint, put the engine back together this will be an awesome genuine car. The car is COMPLETE. I know it is stripped in parts, but the annoying things like interior are still in place. It needs a coat of paint, engine re assembled and installed and its good to go. Apart from needing a new front window etc, its all there. I am open to swaps - no bull****. I want a modern reliable car. Something along the lines of a VX SS etc. Contact me for more details For photos please see link - http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=250347 I have put a price here because I have to. I don't know what to ask so swing me an offer or if you have a swap etc, thanks
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,922 threads, 61,444 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved