Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB White VL Exec or berlina g/c

Started by Turismo · 30 Nov 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TurismoArchived member
Hi im looking for a white Vl NOT Calais as a project Preferences: -5 speed, n/a, under 200.ks,mx grey bumpers (not essential) minimal to no rust -Minimal mods if any; head unit, exhaust, suspension, steering wheel are ok but the closer to stock the better! Will pay good coin for the right car I know vls inside and out so if you have what I'm after don't hesitate to contact me. I will need pics, I'm located in WA [phone removed] Thanks for your time Dustin Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
newsenseArchived member
Hey mate i have a cream 1986 vl commodore with 178000kms but its cream, and has a few mods, askibg 3000
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today32

20,468 threads, 241,238 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved