THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
CalaisTurbo archive
camshaft
Started by my30et · 28 Nov 2012 · 6 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
29-11-12, 20:10 GMT+10#2
I have an avo cam and chip but would probs cost you more than what's deferred above. Let me know if your interested.
0 likes
29-11-12, 22:31 GMT+10#3
vl fined has the cam been in a car n is is lumpy
im goin a microtech , 33 box , gt35r , 44mm gate , 2 044 surge tank , 1000cc injectors , port n polish head with cam n 3,9s gears , trying 2 find a decent cam
0 likes
30-11-12, 15:05 GMT+10#4
Was bought off eBay awhile ago and sent it away to get a chip made for it as it didn't come with a chip. Hasn't been in a car since I got it.
The setup I was going to use it with was a garret
Air research turbo, Vl turbo box rebuilt for 350-400kw race shift kitted and 3,500 stally, but sold that stuff awhile ago.
0 likes
30-11-12, 16:59 GMT+10#6
just send your cam to wade to get regrinded $300ish including machinced lifter blocks and lifters
0 likes
30-11-12, 20:35 GMT+10#7
On the rear it's stamped avo 827 I think the numbers were from the top of my head but can double check tomorrow. I tried to call avo but wouldn't tell me any info at all.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.
Who’s online
0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes
No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.
Visitors Today108
10,631 threads, 77,126 posts and 952 images saved from CT
31.1% of indexed threads saved