Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTD: Popup Light Hinges

Started by Darryl · 25 Nov 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DarrylArchived member
Does anyone have some hinges spare/off a broken front end available? I am after the pieces that attach to the eyelid part.I only have 3 of the 6 so 3 would be good but 1 would do.Please PM if anyone has them FS. Thanks
0 likes
88grpassArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Darryl [View Post] Does anyone have some hinges spare/off a broken front end available? I am after the pieces that attach to the eyelid part.I only have 3 of the 6 so 3 would be good but 1 would do.Please PM if anyone has them FS. Thanks I have a complete front end $600
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,388 threads, 65,471 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved