Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wanted vl turbo kit all parts or most parts

Started by jesse>vl · 24 Nov 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jesse>vlArchived member
I need a standard kit with most of the stuff Or an aftermarket one with most there And I don't want anything to power full that will *** my engain Will pay cash And I have aloud of goods that I will swap I have some gray walkinshaw armrest for sale
0 likes
jesse>vlArchived member
Bump
0 likes
vl masterArchived member
Hey mate got a standard turbo and the factory turbo intake thing that sits above the motor rights turbo [phone removed] throw me an offer
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,864 threads, 90,413 posts and 1,217 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved