Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I need a standard kit with most of the stuff
Or an aftermarket one with most there
And I don't want anything to power full that will *** my engain
Will pay cash
And I have aloud of goods that I will swap
I have some gray walkinshaw armrest for sale
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse>vl
[View Post]
I need a standard kit with most of the stuff
Or an aftermarket one with most there
And I don't want anything to power full that will *** my engain
Will pay cash
And I have aloud of goods that I will swap
I have some gray walkinshaw armrest for sale
i got everything but ecu pm me ur mobile ill send pics
0 likes
i have highflow genuine vl turbo with banjos and lines, manifold,3" dump pipe and full intercooler kit
1500$ [phone removed]
0 likes
i have a complete turbo motor & 5spd manual if interested
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.