Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Blown ttb wagon

Started by A XLR8R · 13 Nov 2012 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

A XLR8RArchived member
Hey guys, As title states I got my sv le wagon up for grabs, Some of you may know it as it was featured in street commodores 96 (I think that issue) It's a sv le that was fully group a option including, vn group a twin throttle bodies, group a brakes, group a 3:45 LSD diff Group a wheels. Now since I've had the car ( around 5-6 years) I have spent huge dollars on it Custom everything, pipe work, exhaust , intercooler piping, radiator braid line you name it. The car has solid blower cam, vortech T-trim race model blower, vortech gilmer set up, crank brace, heads ported polished, roller rockers etc, custom twin 3 inch from back to front with ceramic coated da flippos. A lot more the list could go on but pictures speak a million words- The car is in Geraldton which is 400km north of Perth, car needs fuel system done which majority of its there just needs installing, the car also will then need tuning. As you can see it is a very unique car, sounds unbelievable (won best exhaust at car show) Really is a genuine head snapper, Only want genuinely interested people who will appreciate the car as much as I have. I'm a shift worker so please only text me and I'll get back to you, [phone removed] Looking at offers for now Thanks Loki, Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UnseenArchived member
Rough price range?
0 likes
A XLR8RArchived member
19k
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Tuff as lockie I'd swap if it wasn't a wagon
0 likes
hotboxArchived member
fark thats nice
0 likes
A XLR8RArchived member
Cheers guys, I'm over cars at the moment and think this deserves someone who will actually drive it and finish it off. Price drop 16k The blower set up and manifold is worth that on there own!
0 likes
A XLR8RArchived member
Bump swaps and offers considered
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,299 threads, 143,091 posts and 1,634 images saved from CT

44.7% of indexed threads saved