Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Tailshaft length differences

Started by mrvlberlina · 13 Nov 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mrvlberlinaArchived member
Hi all, as the title says I was wondering if anyone knows the difference in lengths of tailshafts between auto and manual (mf5) I only ask as I have an auto tailshaft with a manual yoke, and its the last piece of my convert. Need to know if it'll work or if I have to get it shortened/lengthened. Any help would be appreciated!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today29

19,674 threads, 222,568 posts and 2,401 images saved from CT

57.5% of indexed threads saved