Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

wanted asap silver vlt

Started by boosted_wagon · 12 Nov 2012 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

boosted_wagonArchived member
guys need a massive favour, i need to find some one in the northern subs of melbourne (epping,thomo,reser,cambo,c/burn ect ect) with a stock silver vlt pm me if u do please ill discuss y in a pm not on the main forum...thanks again Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Needs to be turbo
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
do you need pics of something or do you need the car sent up to you? I think ive got one dude
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
I need it in epping late December for a picture...1 or 2 pics of the bay and that's it
0 likes
INFLYTmelbArchived member
bitten by the EPA - ouchy
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Nope defiantly not lol but close like I said I only need it for a picture of the bay nothing more but needs to be taken by the mechanic lol if that's not a give away with out saying it then I don't know what is.... Any one willing to help
0 likes
HSVQUEArchived member
Just find a pic and get someone to photoshop date mark etc
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
All good guys its all sorted apparently my bay is good enough for what's needed... Thanks to those that Pm'd me I appreciate all the generosity
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,631 threads, 77,126 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved