Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vn Calais tuxedo black!!

Started by Gouldy · 11 Nov 2012 · 14 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GouldyArchived member
G'day guys a mate of mine has a factory tuxedo black vn Calais v6 has a light scrape down the right hand side and needs a bit of work any idea guys what it's roughly worth as they only made 40 in tuxedo black
0 likes
aus880Archived member
rego, rust, kms, leather, sunroof??????? Quote: light scrape pics of damage
0 likes
INFLYTArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sweet-naArchived member
If it was an SS maybe but a v6 I wouldn't think that much more than a clean one in any other colour. Maybe 2 - 3 grand but I'm just goin with my gut, I wouldn't think it would be highly sought after - correct me if I'm wrong
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sweet-na [View Post] If it was an SS maybe but a v6 I wouldn't think that much more than a clean one in any other colour. Maybe 2 - 3 grand but I'm just goin with my gut, I wouldn't think it would be highly sought after - correct me if I'm wrong Its because its black is'nt it... ---------- Post added 11-11-12 at 21:19 ---------- Check this Black VN BT1 out!!! http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hilla...-v8/1001901293 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillarys/cars-vans-utes/clean-1989-vn-bt1-5l-v8/1001901293) Cleanest Example of a VN that you will see. Hard to find a BT1 in this condition! I have never had an issue with the car, has always been garaged....
0 likes
aus880Archived member
^^^^ it's a blue VN BT1 NOT Black Quote: Colour:Blue Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Turismo [View Post] Its because its black is'nt it... ---------- Post added 11-11-12 at 21:19 ---------- Check this Black VN BT1 out!!! http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hilla...-v8/1001901293 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillarys/cars-vans-utes/clean-1989-vn-bt1-5l-v8/1001901293) Cleanest Example of a VN that you will see. Hard to find a BT1 in this condition! I have never had an issue with the car, has always been garaged.... Lol you serious? Cars blue bloke. On another note, ive always wanted to add a black vn calais to my garage. Very rare, to be honest. Only ever stood next to one. Gouldy - think you can throw up a pic of the id plate?
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
HAHA.. The Pen is blue
0 likes
SteffArchived member
EDIT: haha you beat me to it Russ.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
It wasn't parked at Shannons on Warrigal Rd this morning by any chance? There was a Tuxedo black VN Calais in the carpark when I went past.
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Nope my mates Calais hasn't moved off his front lawn in 18 months lol
0 likes
5spdvlArchived member
Sounds like a winner
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
How do I upload photos
0 likes
aus880Archived member
go to tinypic.com and upload your pics to there and select message board size then you post the link they give you
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Or send me the pics and ill upload them.. [email removed]
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved