Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys and gals,
I'm after some names of businesses or people who can
make up a custom dump pipe for my VL, to go from turbo to cat.
It's a V-Band type at the back of the turbo (2 1/2, pretty sure) so
flange isn't needed at that end, I can do that bit myself.
Just wanted to get some names/recommendations if someone on here knows of
anyone, let me know.
Will travel anywhere in Adelaide.
Thanks guys!
0 likes
grange road auto or complete exhaust in killenny
0 likes
AAA exhaust did one for me years ago... ETM off the forums did the one thats currently on my car but he is interstate
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLCT88
[View Post]
AAA exhaust did one for me years ago... ETM off the forums did the one thats currently on my car but he is interstate
aaa just off richmond rd ask for jim hes the best
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Cheers guys,
Have heard good and bad things about AAA, but more good than bad, so will try these guys
0 likes
AM Performance in Greenwith does amazing work
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac
[View Post]
AM Performance in Greenwith does amazing work
were is am performance in greenwith?
0 likes
Hes got a shed in the industrial section off Golden Grove road, not 100% on the location but I have seen his work. Its mint
0 likes
ive also had work done by AAA and its awesome..
0 likes
11-11-12, 07:33 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by pmac
[View Post]
Hes got a shed in the industrial section off Golden Grove road, not 100% on the location but I have seen his work. Its mint
ill hav to sus it out thats only minutes from my house... does he do all sorts of things like custom fabrication etc?
0 likes
11-11-12, 20:01 GMT+10#11 I think its mostly cooler pipes and exhausts but not sure. I think he has a website
0 likes