07-11-12, 20:22 GMT+10#1
Overall good condition, They have minor scratches here and there as pictured. 3 Have light scuffing 1 is mint.
To suit VB-VZ Have been professionally machined and balanced by Alliance Wheel Repairs.
Tyres are achilles sports, 80% front 70% rear, 225/35/20 Correct Load rating for commodore.
Little bit of camber wear, can be rotated for more life.
A few scratches here and there as noted and pictured but are not that obvious.
Please do not contact me unless you have cash, not interested in swaps.
Please no time wasters.
Genuine sale, I would like these to sit in my garage but I have no commodore to put them on, they look awesome on the early girls.
They are GENUINE WITH GM STAMPED ON THE INSIDE.
I am asking $2200ono
They have been machined and ready to bolt straight on vb-vz.
Cheers
Contact me during the day, will not respond to emails or sms, CALL for a time to view
Pickup only. Perth [phone removed]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
