Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Need someone to unlock sony ericsson phone!

Started by vl_comm · 7 Nov 2012 · 10 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vl_commArchived member
hey, i need a sony ericsson xperia x10 phone unlocked! can anybody do it or know anybody that does them? in south eastern suburbs would be prefered! let me know
0 likes
BaxArchived member
What do you mean by unlocked? Call your service provider?
0 likes
vl_commArchived member
the actual phone is unlocked.. there is no sim card in it
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Have you rang Telstra/Optus or Voda?
0 likes
vl_commArchived member
Not sure who it is with.. plus its been sitting in my draw for a while. I completely forgot about it
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Well, to start with. Type your IMEI on this website http://www.amta.org.au/pages/amta/Ch...f.your.Handset (http://www.amta.org.au/pages/amta/Check.the.Status.of.your.Handset)
0 likes
vl_commArchived member
yep, says "Your IMEI Number is currently unblocked."
0 likes
BaxArchived member
So it's not locked to any network. Take it into your choice of Telstra/Optus or whatever and tell them you've forgotten your phones pin? I'm assuming that's the problem? When you turn it on it's saying phone locked? 0000 is the default code I think, but failing that, Telstra should be able to sort it out for you.
0 likes
vl_commArchived member
Okay sweet. Yeah I tried 0000 and 1234 being obvious codes but none worked. I'll go try that out. Thanks champ :)
0 likes
rub123Archived member
Try default code 0000 or 1234 or 12345.....
0 likes
SHIZNTArchived member
I could fix it for you but I'm in the Western Suburbs. Would probably be easier taking it to a market or repair store.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,631 threads, 77,126 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved