Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I need my cv8 monaros auto rebuilt ( didn't like a huge cam/4000 stall. Any one have there's rebuilt around Vic. And which shop
0 likes
Dtm geelong will be doing my box if anything goes wrong with it! Worth the drive
0 likes
Mark from Shiftek . Extremely cluey guy , he's straight up with what you need and don't need , prices are reasonable and willing to go out of his way for you . Has built a number of boxes for drag and burn out cars . I can pm you his number if you want , he's a busy guy though .
0 likes
I used Performance Automatics in Frankston. He does all the auto work for Chevs Performance. Built well and good pricing.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr42r
[View Post]
Pro-Matic in Tullamarine
Id go to Pro Link in Keillor before pro matic
0 likes
pro matic in tullamarine johnny is an absoloute gun and he's extremely helpful and will show what parts he is putting into your auto and explain what they do and why he uses them i picked up 4 mph just from putting his auto in my car
0 likes
johnny is the best did my ss & vlt Wouldn't go anywhere else
0 likes
John built my box as well...
0 likes
11-11-12, 04:31 GMT+10#10 I've only ever used Aron of DTM in Geelong
and can honestly say I've NEVER had an issue
With his work AMAZING.
0 likes