Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi there, I have a vl turbo sl. Im thinking of selling it but not quite sure. It was a Campbeltown NSW highway car in 1988. No power steering but has air. Blue interior, white duco with grey bumper bars. late 1987 model. It has done a legitimate 122,000 kms with history to prove the kms, and a lot of documentation. any ideas of value appreciated. thanks!
0 likes
8-10k in my honest opinion
If it was yellow 15-18k
0 likes
post a pic please? I love these things! Another nice pic on CT cant hurt
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I sold mine with 130ish K's on it for $6K
If you want, email the details and I can give you a more accurate idea.
[email removed]
0 likes
why is a yellow one worth more?
0 likes
Because they have cop chips
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by studio54
[View Post]
why is a yellow one worth more?
nature of the beast mate, comes down to demand.
they are a far more desired vehicle hence the higher price
As far as performance etc there is no difference
As far as luxury they are a pig, no power steer no air con but like we said every one wants one
0 likes