Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As tittle says after a
Vl bonnet no rust or minimal rust
Vn-vs sedan diff with spool
And a torque power dual plane high rise manifold to suit vn-vt 5lt
---------- Post added 29-10-12 at 22:24 ----------
Preferably around Geelong/melb area
0 likes
Are you after an IRS or live axle diff?
0 likes
Sorry I only have an IRS centre here. If you have a diff, its pretty easy to spool it, though not easy to change back
0 likes
I have a torque power duel plane manifold I'm trying to sell.
Has 1000 cfm throttle body on it.
0 likes
I have a diff with 4.11's and spool only done 1000 k's since build.
$400
0 likes
23-01-13, 17:38 GMT+10#10 i got a 3.7 detriot locker diff, everything there apart from rotors/pads $600
0 likes
31-01-13, 20:57 GMT+10#12 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TORQUE-PO...em 3f219722b5 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TORQUE-POWER-DUAL-PLANE-MANIFOLD-EFI-HOLDEN-HSV-V8-304-355-308-VN-VP-VR-VS-VT-/271146492597?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f219722b5)
my mates manifold if your intrested
0 likes
09-02-13, 19:53 GMT+10#13 Hey mate i have a spooled vs diff with 3,08 ratio
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.