Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Need help. Auto stuck in drive!

Started by 86whiteb1 · 26 Oct 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

86whiteb1Archived member
Need help. I was driving the other day and was having alittle fun in my vl turbo and after a few skids I parked her up and put her in park, but when I pulled my foot off the brake the car rolled forward and made a clink noise then stopped. When I put her into any gear it goes forward. But does that as normal, shifts good and hard still. But reverse goes forward still. And park locks. Would this be a valve body issue? Is my trans stuffed? Or could this be resolved?
0 likes
aus880Archived member
that 'clink' noise means you need a new PRND321 kit
0 likes
86whiteb1Archived member
Soo, I have another valve body sitting there, If I put that in there it should be fine then huh?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,634 threads, 203,211 posts and 2,260 images saved from CT

54.4% of indexed threads saved