Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

new build will be under way soon

Started by DETON8 · 25 Oct 2012 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DETON8Archived member
In memory of our mate colin fender i have decided to jump back into a vl calais turbo the man taught me alot about these cars over the last few years sold me many parts including my first evr turbo motor which was a unbreakable alot of use no me on here i use to thrash that old vl+t and never broke even tho we had a bottomend nock so i have decided to build in honour of him a monster vlt i would like to no how people feel about this if there are any objection to me doing this feel free to say wat u think
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
Fender loved his vlts mate and i have no objection with you building a monster vlt in his memory. . .
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by DEVILS1 [View Post] Fender loved his vlts mate and i have no objection with you building a monster vlt in his memory. . . Yeah I think he would approve to already thought of the plate for the vlt would have to say 4fender
0 likes
DEVILS1Archived member
Suits it down to a tee. . . or 'HECTIC' was a Catch phrase he would say alot.
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
Yeah I herd him say that a lot to also omg uley
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
thats awsome man!
0 likes
inkArchived member
I think this is a great idea! It's really good to see the CT community come together for Colin.
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
sounds good to me =D gotta do it properly just how col liked things though!
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by burgo88 [View Post] sounds good to me =D gotta do it properly just how col liked things though! Yeah Dane I no wat his standards r like everything will have to be perfect just like he would want it any help once the build starts would be appreciated I'm sure he would aprove
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
Im sure posting in here would help and guys that can im sure will, me included, i know a little about vl's. What combo you thinking?
0 likes
zaksvlArchived member
hey man, im happy to help with any electrical issues/ questions you might need help with when the time comes. just shoot me a pm
0 likes
DETON8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by zaksvl [View Post] hey man, im happy to help with any electrical issues/ questions you might need help with when the time comes. just shoot me a pm Thanks zac I will defiantly be in touch once I get 1 everything electrical must be perfect the way Colin would want it ---------- Post added 26-10-12 at 18:42 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by burgo88 [View Post] Im sure posting in here would help and guys that can im sure will, me included, i know a little about vl's. What combo you thinking? Well I'm thinking the combo he has sitting at his house built 30 I think once everything is said and done couple of months I will contact Rick and let him no wat iam doin for his bro and see if he will agree to selling me his combo he had for sale just recently big auto and big motor combo with to4z any body that' wants to contribute parts ect r more than happy not saying free but a good price cause the build is for our mate fender the better the price the better the end result cause the more money I can spen on other things panel and paint if he still had his purple 1 I would of brought it and finishd it for him the way he wanted
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved