Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Manual to Auto

Started by ausiemick · 23 Oct 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ausiemickArchived member
Strange I know but is it possible to convert from manual to auto. I am swapping from a manual to an auto but I want to put the auto back in the manual to keep it as a working unit without having to wreck it.
0 likes
ausiemickArchived member
Any ideas. Thanks
0 likes
FarroutArchived member
Anything is possible mate, you just need all the bits that go with the auto. Not sure about the wiring but I thing there was an electronic module for the auto. The odds are it would plug into your existing wiring. Best to speak to someone who has done it before.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today23

18,016 threads, 194,162 posts and 2,149 images saved from CT

52.6% of indexed threads saved