22-10-12, 11:47 GMT+10#1
Number Plates Sales
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 955
State VIC
PLATE? XTCHSV
Has it been registered before? Yes
Car or Bike Car
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Other info Sold my Clubby few years ago, and my plates have been in storage since.
They are in my name, and I will guarantee you will have no issues transferring them into your name. Transfer papers easily available from VicRoads website too.
Both plates are Black and White, and both are Slimline plates.
I will attach a photo to show you them on my Clubby, before it was sold.
PM me or ring me - [phone removed]
Pickup can be from Bentleigh East , Vic, or can meet up in city in business hours too. Or I could even post them to you, after payment. Check my iTrader Rating.
Thanks
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
