Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

2012/2013 Woop ass Wednesday / Drag racing thread

Started by VLWAGONIT · 20 Oct 2012 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLWAGONITArchived member
Drag racing season is upon us again. Who will be racing this season and what are your goals? As soon as I get the wagon going and have everything sorted for it il be taking it down for a few runs and to have some fun. il be happy with 13s out of it. Discuss
0 likes
caibsArchived member
i went 12.6 the other week on coilovers and bald tyres. Gonna get some stock suspension and e.t streets and see how close i can get to the 11's
0 likes
d.k.vmattArchived member
I should be out in early January to run my vx once I've finished fixing it. Any guesses on a et for a stock super6 auto? I'd be thinking 15 or 16 seconds.
0 likes
caibsArchived member
low 15's, she might even dip 14's. anyone with a vl run this season?
0 likes
RB_ENVYArchived member
ill be down in the rotary chevy luv prolly mid january .hoping for low 11s or mabey even that magical 10 secound mark will come into play ..fingers crossed
0 likes
caibsArchived member
is that the blue one that was on gumtree a while back?
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
Um I should be done soon, maybe get a run in before the end of the year. Looking at 10's on mts an then go from there.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
As above, but aiming for mid 11s, don't think I can drive a 10 yet... Maybe e85 if I have the time. Will focus on getting the car ready for racewars (1000m strip) in April, hopefully get some shakedown action done before then.
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
^^^ liking this il be racing when i have somthing decent to race :/
0 likes
fmx939Archived member
Make sure u post updates on your car regarding Racewars prep Thechad, as im keen to see what sorta changes you will be implementing. Good to see someone flying the VL banner.
0 likes
RB_ENVYArchived member
yeh mate spent the last year re building it
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
I should hopefuly be racing the wagon on the 30th.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,609 threads, 76,826 posts and 950 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved