Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wtb urgent ballencer

Started by boosted_wagon · 19 Oct 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

boosted_wagonArchived member
Guys I need a stock harmonic ballencer for rb30 ASAP prefer Brisbane so I can pick up but anywhere will do if its cheap enough, I ****en broke mine taking it off tonight..... Absolutely shattered
0 likes
FATPSIArchived member
I have one if you want it can have it off the car tommorrow
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Thanks Dave appreciate it man....
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,646 threads, 203,329 posts and 2,260 images saved from CT

54.5% of indexed threads saved