Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For Sale: Forged motor, keas g/box, T04Z turbo, bone leather interior

Started by turbo3l · 19 Oct 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

turbo3lArchived member
Hey I'm selling all my VL gear. For the people that don't know me I have a fair bit of gear lol. Forged motor, brand new tx2 crow cam, $3500 spent on head (oversize valves, porting) arp head stud kit. $3200 Brand new unused Garrett T04Z turbo with weld on v-band housing on rear. Rear housing .94 $1500 Plazmaman polished plenum, intercooler and piping to suit $1000 Brand new Haltec E11v2 computer and bare 2 metre long harness $1200 Keas built Jatco 4 speed box, out of (mo lebvlt) berlina. Gearbox has under 1000ks on full rebuild. Manual valve body, transbrake, 5k stall, tail shaft, built to hand 450rwkw. Gearbox is proven 10sec box before rebuild. $4000 Rear window venitions genuine, black in colour an three pieces. $350 Custom fuse box catch can with earls fittings an polished rocker cover. $450 Custom bone leather interior out of my pink show car. It's a work of art. Everything wrapped in genuine leather, reactor front seats, Calais rear seat, door trims. All dash an centre console is covered. $4500. I have plenty of other gear that I can't think of at the moment. Feel free to msg or call me on [phone removed]
0 likes
JETWPN`Archived member
Hay colin, how ya doin mate. Did u break the pink calais down or sumfin? Any new plans??
0 likes
turbo3lArchived member
Alex how are u bud, long time no speak mate. Doin pretty well. Basically I stripped the pink car to build my original Calais up. The paint got destroyed twice by an expensive panel beater in Mandurah. Got to the point of lost interest. Now building the car I always wanted which is a LX hatch. Putting a 383 stroked LS1 into
0 likes
SLOW6Archived member
Colin... wassup champ... Met you a couple of times in the past... Dude, im *** spewing as I woulda grabbed your interior but I just bought myself a new set of wheels a few months ago and am still skint. I will be in touch in a couple of weeks if you still have it..
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
For those that haven't heard, Colin was killed on Saturday: http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=262579 RIP mate.
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Guys I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons. Please leave your messages in the stickied thread.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved