Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Respraying VL Calais factory Blackouts????

Started by radz86 · 18 Oct 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

radz86Archived member
hi, im in the process of rebuilding my calais turbo, its in the paint shop atm but i have noticed that from factory the calais has blackouts behind the taillights if someone has photos and measurements of these it would be a great help. as im have difficulties finding info. also other places on the body these black outs maybe???? cheers
0 likes
joe185iArchived member
Bump from the dead. Does anybody have pictures of factory black outs behind the bars and tailights? I've seen some vl's with original paint with them and some without them
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Plenty of pics floating around Joe but I have one of mine stripped ATM I'll take some pics for you tommrow
0 likes
joe185iArchived member
Cheers Deano! I know I've seen pics before in build threads plenty of times but never paid attention to it over the years
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,848 threads, 137,631 posts and 1,574 images saved from CT

43.4% of indexed threads saved