Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[Melb] Garage clean out.

Started by Matt. · 12 Oct 2012 · 26 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Matt.Archived member
Starting to clean out some stuff that I have around at my old man's, I'll post up more as I sort through, I know I have alot of miscellaneous VL bits and pieces laying around, but here's a start. Will be able to supply photos of anything required. Everything is located in Skye/ Carrum Downs. All items are pick-up only. Complete Cerulean Blue '88 VL SL Series II interior. Includes: complete dash, series II seats (front and rear), complete door trims (includes winders, armrests), blue door seals that surround door openings, quarter window surrounds, steering wheel, complete SL centre console, sunvisors and all the miscellaneous interior plastics. Only thing's missing are the parcel shelf and carpet. I have rooflining but it was cut out around the rear 'screen as apposed to being properly removed, may still be usable. Only issue is wear on the back part of the drivers seat (isolated to one side, wouldn't cost much to repair) everything else is in very good cond' (out of a one owner car) $400, or make me an offer. VL glovebox mirror $15. Fibreglass VL Calais nose, couple of small cracks, doesn't pop-up $45. Can't remember the name of the company who made it... A place in QLD. Pair of beige VLC (fabric) interior sunvisors $35. Beige VLC (fabric) interior quarter window surrounds, pair $35. VL Extractors, suit N/A RB30, $140ono. Grey '87 VL SL Series I interior parts. Includes: complete dash, series I seats (front & rear), grey door seals that surround door openings, steering wheel, complete centre console, sunvisors, sunglasses holder, parcel shelf (has speaker holes cut) $200ono for the lot. Will seperate all grey interior parts prices as listed below. Complete auto centre console (inc' Hi-Rise section and Sunnies Holder) $60. - Hi-rise section seperately $40 (vinyl lid). - Sunnies Holder seperately $40. - Console minus Sunnies Holder and Hi-Rise section $30 Front and rear seats $60 the lot or $30 a piece seperately. Complete dash $60 or $20 a piece. Steering Wheel $20. (I think the horn pad is broken). Parcel Shelf (has 6x9 speaker holes cut) $30. No rips on seat fabric, several minor tears on vinyl part's of driver's and passenger's seats. Everything is out of the car and waiting to go. VL N/A RB30 Auto Transmission, not sure if it's any good or not, $50. x4 Blue (Fabric) VLC Door Trims, not in the best condition. Have had speaker holes cut in the front two, several cigarette burns $Free. Will just throw them out soon if nobody wants them. Standard VL Petrol Tank $60. VL Instrument Cluster with Clock 202,XXXkm $50. I'm after XK/L/M/P Falcon parts, will swap anything above for anything you have. [phone removed] shotbymatt @ hotmail.com
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Added a few bits and pieces.
0 likes
bdj_007Archived member
is it cerulean blue [light] or the dark blue?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Cerulean, here's a pic from when it was still in the car... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Fixed up some stuff.
0 likes
bLuj3tArchived member
what brand is the paint? has it been reduced?
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
pics of swirlies to xibit0r [AT] gmail.com i'm a hoarder of these
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bluj3t; It hasn't been reduced and it's currently stored at my old man's, I'll double check the brand tomorrow and PM you (I'm quite certain it's PPG though). Xibitor; Swirlies are also at my Dad's, I'll shoot you some pics tomorrow.
0 likes
TRELL4Archived member
Could you shoot me a pic of the beige door trims mate? To [phone removed] Cheers Peter.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
All above requests replied to.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Fixed up some things, dropped some prices. Still getting around to properly sorting through the shed and garage so I still have more to add. Feel free to make offers on anything I have listed. I will swap things... I'm after a red SL steering wheel?
0 likes
BlueVRArchived member
Still have swirls.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Yeah, still got them bud.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Bump.
0 likes
philbyArchived member
do you have a pic of the Quarter window surrounds? how much to post to Sydney 2064?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
They're at my old mans, I'll get a photo on the weekend for you. Probably about $15 on postage.
0 likes
philbyArchived member
no worries
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Philby; PM sent.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Added Stuff, from the GREY interior down.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
See top post for updates.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,914 threads, 61,290 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.0% of indexed threads saved